6.get up at seven forty-five
8.What a big cake!
10.do my homework
12.do my homework
14.watch TV at night
16.welcome to go home
18.on Tuesday morning
19.去踢足球 20. have dinner after school
（ ）1. a nice book! I like it very much.
A. How B. What C. What’s
（ ）2. I usually go to school seven ten the morning.
A. at,on B. on,in C. at,in
（ ）3. ---It’s seven fifteen in the morning. ---It’s time to .
A. go to school B. have lunch C. go to bed
（ ）4. I watch TV at eight in the evening. Then（然后）I .
A. go to bed B. go home C. have dinner
（ ）5. ---Let’s meet four Sunday afternoon. ---OK.
A. at; in B. at; on C. in; on
（ ）6. ---I like Science. What about you? --- .
A. Me, too B. I like swimming C. I like cakes
（ ）7. ---Do boys and girls go to school every day? --- .
A. Yes, they can B. No, thanks C. No, they don’t
（ ）8. ---Let’s have a look at your timetable. ---______!
A. What a pity B. How nice C. Thank you.
（ ）9. --- _______ ? ---Some cute horses.
A. What can you see over there? B. Where’s the birds C. What colour is it?
（ ）10. --- _____ ? ---At four in the afternoon.
A. What time is it? B. When do you go home C. When do you go to school
( ) 11. I have breakfast______ six thirty ______the morning.
A. on; in B. at; on C. at; in
( ) 12. It’s time for ______ .
A. go to school B. school C. goes to school
( ) 13. Yang Ling ______this Friday.
A. have some lessons B. has some lessons C. has any lessons
( ) 14. ______? Some cute dolls.
A. What can you see over there ? B. What is it ? C. Where are the dolls ?
( ) 15. Wang Bing and Mike usually ______ at six fifteen.
A. has dinner B. have a dinner C. have dinner
( ) 16. --It’s eleven thirty. --It’s time to______.
A. have lunch B. have breakfast C. get up
( ) 17. ________ a nice schoolbag! I like it very much.
A. How B. What C. What’s
( ) 18. --______do you watch TV ? --I watch TV______ eight.
A. When; in B. When; on C. When; at
( ) 19. –What time______ ? --It’s ______.
A. is it; twelve B. is it; a cake C. it is; one
( ) 20. Su Hai usually ______ lunch at twelve.
A. have B. go C. has
( ) 1. What lessons do you have ? A. It’s five o’clock.
( ) 2. Who is the girl in red dress ? B. What a pity !
( ) 3. How many books does Mike have ? C. .All right.
( ) 4. What time is it now ? D. Ten.
( ) 5. Yang Ling can see a thin boy over there. E. She is my sister.
( ) 6. When do Su Hai and Su Yang go home every day ? F. She likes English and Science.
( ) 7. Where is my new cap ? G. What a thin boy !
( ) 8. Let’s go to the library. H. We have PE and Art.
( ) 9. Sorry. I have a football match on Sunday. I. At four fifty.
( ) 10. What subjects does she like ? J. It’s on the table.
1. I don’t have (some/any) new pens.
2. Do you have (some/any) lessons on Saturday?
3. I like (panda/pandas). What (about/for) you?
4. Look at (this/these) pigs. They (is/are) cute and fat.
5. Let’s go to the farm (on/in) Sunday morning.
6. We can watch TV (in/on) the evening.
7. They go to the bed (at/in) nine (at/in) night.
8. This is (our/us) new home. Welcome (to/for) our home.
9.I get up (in / at ) six every day.
10. Let’s go and play football (in / on) Sunday.
11. Su Hai has a skating lesson (for / after) school.
12. My brother (have / has) a swimming match on Saturday.
13. Do you have (any /some) Englissh matches on Wednesday? No, I don’t.
14.We can see many stars(星星) (at / in) night.
15. It’s five in the afternoon. It’s time (for / to) go home.
16.I like (panda / pandas), what (after / about) you? Me too.
17. Let’s do (our / we )homework at seven. OK.
( ) 1. When do you do your homework? A. Yes, they do.
( ) 2. What day is it today? B. I can see some grapes.
( ) 3. Can you see a tiger over there? C. Seven.
( ) 4. Do they go to school at eight? D. Yes, it is.
( ) 5. What subject do you like? E. It’s seven.
( ) 6. What time is it now? F. OK.
( ) 7. What can you see over there? G. Yes, we can.
( ) 8. Is it Tuesday today? H. I like Maths.
( ) 9.How many lessons do you have this morning? I. At seven.
( ) 10.It’s time for dinner. J. It’s Thursday.
1.school seven go forty I to at (.)
2.have we lessons in morning three the (.)
3.see what there you can over (? )
4.your do when you on homework do Sunday (?)
5. usually , Liu Tao, plays, after, football, school(.)
6. go, morning, seven, to, I, in, fifteen, school, the, at, usually (.)________________________________________________
7. do, Music, have, when, a, you, lesson ( ? )_________________________________________________________________
8. swimming, for, a, is, time, it, lesson (.)____________________________________________________________________
9. two, every, she, lessons, Thursday, has, Chinese (.)__________________________________________________________
10. and, Miss, at, six, Su Hai, meet, Su Yang, Li, thirty (.)______________________________________________________
A. It’s Sunday. Let’s go and play basketball.
B. I hope (希望) you have a nice day.
C. When do you have a swimming lesson ?
D. What day is it today ?
E. At nine in the morning.
F. Sorry. I have a swimming lesson.
I go at in the .
do you do ? At six in the .
I ________ have ________ lessons ________ ___________.4.苏海在下午放学后有一场足球比赛。Su Hai ________ a __________ __________ __________ __________ in the afternoon.5.我每天放学后踢足球。I usually _________ _________ __________ __________ after school.6.迈克在下午有一节美术课。Mike has __________ __________ __________ in the afternoon.7.他们在晚上六点十分吃晚饭。They have dinner ________ _________ _________ in the evening.七、阅读短文，选择
My father’s dayMy father is a teacher. He teaches Chinese. He likes his job and his students. And the students like him too. He goes to work from Monday to Friday. He does not work on Saturday and Sunday. Every day, he gets up at five thirty. At six, he has breakfast. Then he goes running. He goes to school at seven. He has lunch at school. He goes home at five in the afternoon. At six o’clock, he has dinner. He doesn’t watch TV. He likes reading（读）books with me. He goes to bed at nine thirty.（ ）1. Do all the students like my father? A. Yes,they do. B. No,they don’t. C. We don’t know.( 我们不知道)（ ）2. My father is a .A. farmer（农民） B. doctor（医生） C. teacher（教师）（ ）3. When does my father have breakfast?A. At five. B. At five thirty. C. At six.（ ）4. Where does my father have lunch?A. At home. B. At school. C. In a snack bar.（ ）5. My father likes in the evening.A. watching TV B. playing basketball C. reading books